IT’S EASY TO CASH-IN WITH TOMORROW’S CHILD!
Just give us a call and make a quick drop-off appointment.
When you call in let us know what you are thinking of bringing in (infant clothing, crib?)
Come in at you appointment time and our friendly staff will check in your items.
A buyer will review the items left for evaluation and within *5-10 days a quote will be offered.
Accept the quote and pick-up your cash anytime we’re open!
*The time it takes to receive a quote may vary due to the volume of incoming orders
Additional things to be aware of:
- We will look at a maximum of 25 items per visit, so make sure you bring in your BEST ITEMS to maximize your quote!
- Prior to bringing in items for evaluation you should review your items to ensure they meet the the stores standards.
- Overall your items must be: Neatly organized, clean, and current style.
- Please allow 15 minutes for your items to be checked in at time of Drop-off
- Only one quote will be offered per order
- There will be NO quote offered for less than 10 clothing items
- You may have only one order in process at a time.
- If you opt for store credit, you will receive 20% more to spend in our store.
What We Accept
- Children’s Clothing Newborn through size 16
- Children’s Shoes size 0 through size 2
- Maternity Wear (Casual & Business)
- Infant Furniture & Equipment
- Infant Accessories
- Pre-School Toys and Books
|Spring & Summer Clothing Buying:
|Spring & Summer Buying Starts in Mid-January!
|Spring & Summer Dress Wear
|Spring & Summer Infant Clothing & Layette
|Spring & Summer Toddler & Youth Clothing
|Fall & Winter Clothing Buying:
|Fall & Winter Buying Starts in July!
|Fall & Winter Dress Wear
|Fall & Winter Infant Clothing
|Fall & Winter Toddler & Youth Clothing
|Christmas Dress Wear
Tomorrow's Child is buying toys! Clean out your kids toy boxes and cash in now!
Please be sure toys meet the following standards:
• Toys must be in working condition.
• Trusted brands sold by top toy retailers.
• Toy instruction preferred.
• Toys must be clean and dust free.
• Toys must have all parts included. Battery operated toys must have batteries.
• Toys must be sorted in like groups.
• Toys must be marketable/in demand.
• Toys must meet all safety standards.
• Toys geared toward infant - grade school age.
You must have 10 items to leave an order for evaluation with the exception of large items.
|SAFETY IS A PRIORITY!
|No chipping paint, no choking hazards, and no recalls
Safety Questions? go to www.cpsc.gov
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Items we accept year round...
- Sports Jerseys
All Items Must Be:
- Freshly laundered
- Free of stains or odors
- In excellent condition
- In style (less than three years old)
- Organized in sets (tops & bottoms et.)
- Free of garage sale stickers
- Neatly folded in a bin or basket
- In good working condition
- No hanger, please
- Have no broken or missing pieces
Please make an appointment to drop-off Thank you!
Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday 10-7 pm; and Saturday 10-3 pm
Orders are not accepted on Wednesday or Sunday
For information on recalled items click on: http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prerel.html